Fulton is a small town in Texas, about 45 minutes north of Corpus Christi along the Gulf of Mexico. It is along the coast of the Aranasa Bay, with the Gulf of Mexico about 5 miles out across the bay. To the west and north is Copano Bay. A public fishing pier extends across the bay for several miles. It's a small town, but more a regular town than a resort town.
There is also a very nice, from all appearances as viewed by a non-aviator, airport in Fulton.
Transit is primarily via automobile.
See the entry for Rockport for some attractions. Fulton is a few miles north of Rockport so they share many attractions.
- Alice Faye's, 910 N. Fulton Beach Rd (Along Fulton Beach), ☎ . Very good service, average food. Most of the seafood selections are fried. There is a bar for those looking to get a drink. $8 per person.
- Charlotte Plummers Seafare, 202 N. Fulton Beach Rd (Along Fulton Beach), ☎ . Very good service and food. A view of the bay and docks. Dinner around $18 per person.
There are a number of places to stay right along the coast, many with piers extending out into the bay. Some of them even look like they'd support a person walking along them or fishing from them. Some are in pretty questionable shape.
- Best Western Inn by the Bay, 3902 Hwy 35 North., ☎ , toll-free: .
- Fulton Beach Bungalows, 130 Prairie Rd, ☎ , toll-free: . $85-125.
- Harbor Lights Cottages, 108 Laurel St, ☎ . 12 cottages and each have two bedrooms. Larger cottages for family of 6 to stay longer than a weekend.
- Inn at Fulton Harbor, 215 N. Fulton Beach Rd, ☎ , toll-free: , e-mail: email@example.com. $79+..
- Pelican Bay Resort, 4206 Hwy 35 North., ☎ , toll-free: , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. $99-149.
- Sandollar Resort, 919 N. Fulton Beach Rd, ☎ , toll-free: . $59-85.
- Sportsman's Manor, 4170 Hwy 35 North., ☎ , toll-free: , e-mail: email@example.com. $49-189.
- Sun Harbour, 1141 N. Fulton Beach Rd, ☎ .
|Routes through Fulton|
|Corpus Christi ← Rockport ←||S N||→ Port Lavaca → Houston|