Jump to navigation Jump to search
U.S. Routes 80 and 271 go through Gladewater.
- The Gladewater Museum, 116 W. Pacific St, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. Covers the city's founding, oil rush years, and more recent history.
- Gladewater Opry, 108 E. Commerce St, ☏ . Featuring a free gospel show on Friday nights and a country-western music and comedy show on Saturday nights.
There are many antique stores downtown.
- Bodacious Bar-BQ, 913 W Upshur Ave, ☏ .
- Guadalupe's Mexican Restaurant, 101 E Pacific Ave, ☏ .
- The Regency Inn, 1009 Broadway Ave, ☏ .
|Routes through Gladewater|
|Dallas ← Forney ←||W E||→ Longview → Shreveport|
|Ends at ← Tyler ←||S N||→ Pittsburg → Mount Pleasant|