Jump to navigation Jump to search
The district is accessible by rail from the following stations:
- 1 Cape Santiago Lighthouse (三貂角燈塔).
- 2 Old Caoling Tunnel (舊草嶺隧道), ☏ . 08:30-17:00. A 6km tunnel which you can walk through, or rent a bicycle and cycle through.
- 3 Gong Liao Old Street (貢寮老街), Gongliao Street.
- 4 Aodi (澳底). A small fishing village popular for its scenic setting and many seafood restaurants.
- 5 Tiger Inscription (虎字碑).
- 6 Yanliao Resistance Monument (鹽寮抗日紀念碑), ☏ . 09:00-17:00.
- 7 Fulong Dongxing Temple (福隆東興宮). A seaside temple with a number of large, colourful statues of dragons at the sea-facing side.
- 8 Liyang Temple (利洋宮), No. 25, Fuxing Street, ☏ .
Parks and nature
- 9 Fulong Beach (福隆海水浴場). A beach in Fulong village which plays host to the annual Hohaiyan Rock Festival.
- 10 Yanliao Beach Park (鹽寮海濱公園). The beach spans 80 hectares and reaches all the way to Fulong Beach. The beach is easily accessible by bus from Keelung Station.
- 11 Cape Santiago (三貂角). The cape is the easternmost point of the island of Taiwan.
- 12 Longdong (龍洞). A scenic fishing settlement also known for its interesting rock formations.
Arts and culture
- Hohaiyan Rock Festival (貢寮國際海洋音樂祭). An annual rock music festival held on Fulong Beach. The festival is free-of-charge and attracts acts from around the world.
Hiking and nature
- 1 Longmen Park (龍門露營渡假基地), ☏ . A sports park that contains a large suspension bridge and has facilities to hire canoes.