Jump to navigation Jump to search
Granville is 35 mi (56 km) east of Columbus, the capital of Ohio.
From Columbus, take either State Route 161 or State Route 16 east.
The Thomas Evans Bike Trail connects from Newark
- 1 Denison University.
- 2 Robbins Hunter Museum, 221 East Broadway, ☏ . W–Sa 1–4PM.
- 3 Bryn Du Mansion.
- 4 Avery–Hunter House.
- 5 Alligator Effigy Mound.
- 1 Piper Stadium.
- Denison University Squash Team. A highly ranked squash team.
- 1 The Granville Inn, 314 East Broadway, ☏ . A historic English manor inn with a restaurant, pub, and 27 guest rooms and suites.
- 2 Buxton Inn, 313 East Broadway, ☏ . Historic; includes several dining rooms and 25 guest rooms.
- The Pub on Broadway, 126 E Broadway St, ☏ .
- Granville Public Library, 217 E Broadway, ☏ .
|Routes through Granville|
|Columbus ← Reynoldsburg ←||W E||→ Newark → Coshocton|
|Delaware ← Sunbury ← Jct W E ←||W E||→ Hebron → Lancaster|