The Amish comprise nearly half of the county's population of 44,000), aking this region the largest Amish settlement in the world. The area also has many Mennonites in the population. When travelling to and driving in this area, be alert for the horse-drawn Amish buggies.
Millersburg is connected by US62, SR39, and SR83.
- 1 Holmes County Trail. A rails to trails project for cyclists. Goes south along Killbuck creek to Killbuck, and north to Holmesville and Fredericksberg.
- 1 Holmes County Courthouse.
- 1 Deer Run Park.
The area around Millersburg is loaded with cottage industry and craftsmen who offer their wares along the road.
- 1 Three Feathers Pewter, 12 East Jackson Street (in downtown, across from Holmes County courthouse square), ☏ , firstname.lastname@example.org. Tu-Sa 10AM-5PM, Su 10AM-2PM, Monday by chance or appointment. Since 1984 Three Feathers Pewter has been creating functional tableware in the Early American style, including plates, bowls, goblets, spoons, candlestick holders as well as an extensive line of jewelry of traditional symbols and shapes, plus various styles of tree ornaments and buttons for sewing, and accurate reenactment of various historical periods (American Civil War, French and Indian War, Celtic Garb, etc). Customers here experience the pewter in person, view the workshop from the gallery while speaking with craftsmen. Three Feathers Pewter both retails and wholesales pewter items.
- Guggisberg Cheese, 5060 SR 557. Cheese factory and showroom.
- 1 Bags Sports Pub, 88 E Jackson St, ☏ .
- 2 Millersburg Brewing Company, 60 E Jackson St, ☏ , email@example.com. Sells beer and food.
- The Barn Inn Bed & Breakfast, 6838 County Road, ☏ . Once the site of Honey Run Dairy Farm, The Barn Inn was fully transformed from the main barn into a bed and breakfast. Its location is central to most of the tourist destinations of Holmes County.
- The Inn at Honey Run. A quality inn that offers lodge rooms and "honeycomb" suites. Efficient, knowledgeable and pleasant staff. Large property (60 acres) with walking trails. Excellent restaurant on premises. Good proximity to downtown Millersburg.
- Comfort Inn Millersburg Hotel, 1102 Glen Drive, ☏ , fax: . Located in the heart of Amish country.
- Hotel Millersburg, 35 W Jackson St, ☏ .
|Routes through Millersburg|
|Columbus ← Jct W E ←||W E||→ Berlin → Canton|
|Mansfield ← Loudonville ←||W E||→ Berlin → Dover|
|North Ridgeville ← Wooster ←||N S||→ Coshocton → Jct W E|