North America > United States of America > New England > Maine > Greater Portland > Casco Bay > Great Diamond IslandJump to navigation Jump to search
There are several water taxis available near the Ferry Terminal.
- Casco Bay Lines, 56 Commercial St, Portland, ME (ferry terminal), ☏ , fax: , ✉ email@example.com. Ferry to all the major islands.
There are no cars on the island. Most people get around using golf carts or walking.
- Fort McKinley Museum. Displays of relics from the fort that was located on the island from Spanish-American War through the end of World War II.
Outdoor activities include kayaking around the island.
- Diamond Cove General Store, ☏ . Offers convenience items, sandwiches, hot foods and fresh lobster.
- Diamond`s Edge Restaurant, ☏ , fax: , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Short walk from Diamond Cove., 5-Star Fine dining in an island setting. Take the ferry to Diamond Cove.
- Great Diamond Rentals. Vacation rentals available on the island.