Jump to navigation Jump to search
Greeneville is a town in Tennessee.
Greyhound - Offers a limited stop just to the west of town. QUIK STOP #45 6736 W Andrew Johnson Blvd Mosheim, TN
- 1 Andrew Johnson National Historic Site. The park includes two homes and the burial place of the 17th President, Andrew Johnson.
- Appalachian Caverns The "wild tour" of Appalachian Caverns can be a big thrill or a chance for your nerves to get the better of you.
- 2 Davy Crockett Birthplace State Park, 1245 Davy Crockett Park Rd., Limestone, TN, ☏ .
- James-Ben Studio & Gallery, 129 North Main Street, ☏ .
- 1 Niswonger Performing Arts Center (NPAC), 212 Tusculum Blvd (I-81 Exit 23 to Greeneville, Right on Main St., Left on Tusculum Blvd), ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. 0900 to 1700. Various arts, music, comedy and educational programs and shows. Varies.
- 3 President Andrew Johnson Museum and Library, Tusculum University.
- Vicki's Art Gallery, 400 North Irish Street, ☏ .
- Three Blind Mice, 907 Erwin Hwy, ☏ . Specialty Gifts & Craft Items
- Belk, 1367 Tusculum Blvd, ☏ .
- The Bean Barn, 515 East Church Street.
- Pal's, 1357 Tusculum Blvd.
- Tipton's Cafe, 127 W Depot Street.
- Tusculum Eatery, 905 Erwin Hwy, ☏ .
- The Tannery, 117 East Depot Street, ☏ .
- Hyperion Grill, 1759 E Andrew Johnson Hwy, ☏ .
- 1 General Morgan Inn, 111 North Main Street, ☏ .
- 2 Nolichuckey Bluffs, 295 Kinser Park Lane, ☏ , toll-free: . Relax in a cozy and rustic Smoky Mountain cabin.
|Routes through Greeneville|
|Bristol ← Johnson City ←||N S||→ Knoxville → Merges with|
|Hickory ← Johnson City ←||N S||→ Newport → Lenoir City|