North America > United States of America > Midwest > Indiana > Nine-County Region > Greenfield (Indiana)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- James Whitcomb Riley Birthplace, 250 W. Main St, ☏ . Greenfield. Visit and tour the birthplace of "The Hoosier Poet." He wrote Annie!
- Hancock County Courthouse 9 East Main Street Open 8:00am - 4:00pm Monday through Friday.
- Late June Pennsy Trail Art & Bluegrass Festival Pennsy Trail between Center St & Riley Ave., Greenfield +1 317 462-2877.  [dead link] Juried fine art and craftws fair in downtown Greenfield benefiting local non-profits. Shop for art and enjoy great food and regional bluegrass music.
- Early October Riley Festival Downtown Greenfield. +1 317 462-2141.  Greenfield celebrates the life of James Whitcomb Riley, Indiana's favorite poet, with a huge festival. Activities are endless. One of the largest craft fairs in the state, pumpkin contest, live music, art show, parade, 5k run and walk, antique sale, theatre performances, and countless other activities. Oh, don't forget the food and the duck race.
- Crazy Lake Art House Multimedia art gallery Oil paintings, Acrylic, Photography, Sculpture, and many more.
- Carnegie's Restaurant, 100 West North Street.. Upscale restaurant and fine dining.
|Routes through Greenfield|
|St. Louis ← Indianapolis ←||W E||→ Knightstown → Dayton|
|Indianapolis ← Cumberland ←||W E||→ Knightstown → Richmond|
|Marion ← Anderson ←||N S||→ Shelbyville → Columbus|