Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Grosseto – Capital of the Province
- 2 Arcidosso
- 3 Montorgiali
- 4 Orbetello
- 5 Pitigliano
- 6 Porto Ercole
- 7 Porto Santo Stefano
- 8 Saturnia
- 9 Talamone
- [dead link] Casal di Pari's spa. Casale, also known as Casal di Pari because of its proximity to the older village of Pari, is located on a hill at 470 metres. It was another of the small centres of the Ardengheschi family that later came under the control of Siena. Casale is famous for its spas.
- Pitigliano's spa. the spa of Pitigliano is located in the Maremma, a land of fascinating and significant cultural content.
- Saturnia's spa. Saturnia's spa is in the town of Manciano, an oasis of comfort and relax in Tuscany near villages rich of history.
- Argentario's spa. A 2700 m² spa that mixes modern and retro features. Located between the harbours of fashionable Porto Ercole and Porto Santo Stefano in the Argentario Promontory.
The cascades of Saturnia is a must to visit. The unique geological formation is a great place to relax after a busy schedule. The thermal water runs through a number of natural pools where you can just sit and enjoy.