The small city is on a peninsula, with the Naval Live Oaks Reservation toward the base of the peninsula. Inlets of water to the Pensacola area are on the other sides of the city. The city is known for its low crime rate and quality of life, for which according to the National Research Center’s National Community Survey it is #1 (2021). The population of 7,000 is the wealthiest in the Pensacola metropolitan area.
Gulf Breeze has three major points of entry. From Pensacola, on U.S. Highway 98 (also known as Gulf Breeze Parkway on the stretch between Pensacola Bay and Navarre) eastbound via the "Three Mile Bridge". From Navarre, Fort Walton Beach, Destin, or other points east on U.S. Highway 98 westbound through the Naval Live Oaks National Park; or thirdly, from Pensacola Beach or Navarre via northbound Florida State Road 399.
The primary airport for getting to Gulf Breeze is Pensacola International Airport, a roughly 20 minute drive from downtown Gulf Breeze. The airport is served by 21 destinations and 7 airlines. The flights are typically flown using smaller regional Embraer ERJ-145s, larger McDonnell Douglas MD-88s, and Boeing 737 Next Generations.
- Billy Bob's Beach Barbecue Company, 911 Gulf Breeze Pkwy, ☏ , email@example.com. Daily 11AM-9PM.
- 1 Lillo's Tuscan Grille, 51 Gulf Breeze Pkwy, ☏ .
- Santino's, 368 Gulf Breeze Pkwy, ☏ .
- 2 Shan Kishi Japanese Hibachi, 804 Gulf Breeze Pkwy, ☏ .
- Dome of a Home, 1005 Ariola Dr, ☏ , firstname.lastname@example.org. Unusual dome-shaped home that was built to withstand hurricanes. $850/5600 (Daily/Weekly).
- 1 Gulf Coast Inn, 843 Gulf Breeze Pkwy, ☏ .
- 2 Hampton Inn & Suites, 61 Gulf Breeze Pkwy, ☏ . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 11AM.
- 3 Quality Inn Gulf Breeze, 51 Gulf Breeze Pkwy, ☏ . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 11AM.
|Routes through Gulf Breeze|
|Mobile ← Pensacola ←||W E||→ Navarre → Lakeland|
|END ←||W E||→ Pensacola Beach → Navarre|