Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hadleigh is in Suffolk, England.
Hadleigh no longer has a railway station; the nearest are in Ipswich, Sudbury and Manningtree.
The town is small enough to see on foot.
- 1 Hadleigh Town Hall, The Guildhall, IP7 5DN, ☏ .
- 2 Hadleigh Library, 29 High Street, IP7 5AG, ☏ . tourist information also in the library
- 3 St Mary's Church, Church Street, IP7 5DT, ☏ . free.
- 1 Hadleigh Railway Walk, Station Road (parking on Station Road).
- 2 Wolves Wood, Wolves Wood, A1071, IP7 (east of the town, on the A1071).
- 3 Broom Hill (west of the town).
- 4 Hadleigh Pool & Leisure (Kingfisher Leisure Centre), Stonehouse Road, IP7 5BH, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. closed for refurbishment, expected to open on 6 Jul 2020. Mo-Fr 06:30-21:30, Sa 06:30-16:30, Su 08:00-16:30, bank holidays 06:30-14:30.
- 5 Hadleigh Skatepark, 117 Pykenham Way, IP7 5ER.
- 6 Hadleigh Show, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Annual show in May
- 1 Hadleigh Co-op, 72 High Street, IP7 5EF. Mo-Sa 07:00-22:00, Su 10:00-16:00.
- 2 Morrisons, Boswell Lane, IP7 6LB. Mo-Sa 07:00-22:00, Su 10:00-16:00.
- 3 Hadleigh Market, Market Place, IP7 5DL. every Friday 09:00-14:00.
- 1 The George at Hadleigh, 52 High Street, IP7 5AL, ☏ . Su-Th 12:00-23:00, Fr-Sa 09:00-12:00; Food: Mo-Fr 12:00-14:00 and 17:30-21:00.
- 1 The Gables B&B Hadleigh, 108-110 High Street, IP7 5EL, ☏ . 4 bedroom B&B. Also runs a 3 bedroom self-catering house, Mulberry Cottage. £85 to 145 per night.