Car is your only long-distance travel option out here in these parts, And be Careful where you wander into on foot, Though most people out here are kind and generous (As are most Oklahomans), Some places clearly have "No Trespassing" signs posted. Avoid wandering into these places, especially at night.
- Lavender Festival (Turn in to Stone Bluff Cellars). Festival includes Food, Wine-Tasting, Bluegrass, Folk, and Gospel Music Performances. (Mid July)
- Stone Bluff Cellars. Produces some of Green Country's finest vintages. Also, they Annually hold The Lavender Festival on this ranch.
- Simple Simon's Pizza, 702 S. Broadway. Your average pizza parlor, try the breadsticks and calzone.
- For fresh produce and great shopping, visit Bixby
- Okmulgee is the Tribal Headquarters of the Creek Nation and The original Creek Nation Council House still stands in city center.