Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Creek Nation Council House (In Old Downtown). The Creek Nation Council House dates from Indian Territory days and was used until just before Statehood. Some of the many artifacts contained within its walls include a collection of unique and exquisite Creek tribal objects as well as medallions from various leaders (including one from King George III). Well worth the trek down The Okmulgee Beeline for a tour.
- The Orpheum Theater, 210 West 7th Street, ☏ . See a Movie at The Orpheum Theatre. It opened in 1920 and still shows movies to this day.
- Stone Bluff Cellars Located near Haskell, has some of the best vintages in Oklahoma.
- Henryetta is a History-rich Town from Oklahoma's Territorial Days.
- Muskogee is home to the Five Civilized Tribes Museum and the USS Batfish
|Routes through Okmulgee|
|Oklahoma City ← Henryetta ←||W E||→ Muskogee → Fayetteville|
|Tulsa ← Jenks ← Jct E ←||N S||→ Henryetta → Dallas|