Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hawley is a small town in the Poconos and Endless Mountains.
Hawley is north of I-84, about 30 miles east of Scranton, Pennsylvania. From the east, it can be reached by scenic US 6.
- [formerly dead link] Lake Wallenpaupack. Just south of town, is a 5200-acre man-made lake offering boating, fishing, and camping. The lake and much of the shoreline are owned by PPL, an electric utility, which maintains the recreational facilities.
- 1 [dead link] Ravyn & Robyn Food & Wine, 301 Main Avenue, ☏ +1 570-226-4166. Tuscan-style restaurant with recipes by the Sina family. Open for lunch and dinner.
- Ridge Italian Grille & Bar in the Hotel Belvidere, 330 Main Ave (At Hotel Belvidere), ☏ +1 570-226-2600, HotelBelvidere1902@hotmail.com. Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free inn has a bar/lounge and coffee/tea in a common area. WiFi in public areas is free.
There are several campgrounds on the shores of Lake Wallenpaupack [formerly dead link].
- 1 The Hotel Belvidere, 330 Main Ave, ☏ +1 570-226-2600.
- 2 Ledges Hotel, 119 Falls Ave, ☏ +1 570-226-1337.
- 3 The Settlers Inn, 4 Main Ave, ☏ +1 570-226-2993.
- 4 The Lodge at Woodloch, 109 River Birch Ln, ☏ +1 570-685-8500.
- 5 Woodloch Pines Resort, 731 Welcome Lake Rd, ☏ +1 570-685-8000. The resort consists of over 1000 acres and can accommodate over 900 guests. Nearby Woodloch Springs houses a golf course, indoor/outdoor pools, gym and spa. The resort complex is s few miles east of Hawley.
|Routes through Hawley|
|Scranton ← Carbondale ←||W E||→ Port Jervis → Central Valley-Harriman|