North America > United States of America > Mid-Atlantic > Pennsylvania > Poconos and Endless Mountains > Hawley
Hawley is a small town in the Poconos and Endless Mountains.
Hawley is north of I-84, about 30 miles east of Scranton, Pennsylvania. From the east, it can be reached by scenic US 6.
- Lake Wallenpaupack. Just south of town, is a 5200-acre man-made lake offering boating, fishing, and camping. The lake and much of the shoreline are owned by PPL, an electric utility, which maintains the recreational facilities.
- Ravyn & Robyn Food & Wine, 301 Main Avenue, ☎ . Tuscan-style restaurant with recipes by the Sina family. Open for lunch and dinner.
- Ridge Italian Grille & Bar in the Hotel Belvidere, 330 Main Ave, ☎ , e-mail: HotelBelvidere1902@hotmail.com. Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free inn has a bar/lounge and coffee/tea in a common area. WiFi in public areas is free.
- Woodloch Pines Resort. The resort consists of over 1000 acres and can accommodate over 900 guests. Nearby Woodloch Springs houses a golf course, indoor/outdoor pools, gym and spa. The resort complex is s few miles east of Hawley.
- There are several campgrounds on the shores of Lake Wallenpaupack.
- Celebrity Resorts, 120 Falls Avenue, ☎ . Check-in: 4PM, check-out: 10AM. Celebrity Resorts Poconos invites all guests to delight in the glory of the Poconos, as you take in the area's majestic waterfalls, gentle streams and peaceful wildlife, while the warmth of the resort and the exciting outdoor activities keep you relaxed and entertained throughout your stay. Varied.
|Routes through Hawley|
|Scranton ← Carbondale ←||W E||→ Port Jervis → Central Valley-Harriman|