Jump to navigation Jump to search
Holt is a market town in the county borough of Wrexham, Clwyd.
Just of the A534, 6 mi (9.7 km) north east of Wrexham.
By bus with D Jones C56 [dead link] running between Wrexham and Chester, or with D & G Bus 89 [dead link] between Wrexham and Nantwich.
- 1 Farndon Bridge. 14th-century sandstone bridge
- 2 St Chad's Church. parts dating to the 15th century and 17th century.
- 3 Holt Castle. remains of medieval castle
- 1 Jamie Ward's, Wrexham Road Farm, ☏ +44 1829 272030. Traditional Family Butchers
- 1 [dead link] Peal O' Bells, 12 Castle St, ☏ +44 1829 270411.
- 2 Tava Restaurant, Castle St, ☏ +44 1829 270491. Indian
- 1 Holt Lodge Hotel, Wrexham Rd, ☏ +44 1978 661002.
- 2 The Farndon, High St, Farndon (over the bridge in Cheshire), ☏ +44 1829 270570.