Tattenhall is a village in Cheshire.
Tattenhall is a village and civil parish, 8 miles south-east of Chester, in the unitary authority of Cheshire West and Chester and the ceremonial county of Cheshire, England. At the 2001 Census, the population was recorded as 1,986.
- Marina, Newton La, CH3 9NE (N of Chester), ☏ . There is a marina for canal barges.
- 1 Beeston Castle (Ruins), Chapel Lane, Beeston, Cheshire, CW6 9TX. Castle built in 1220s, partially destroyed in 1646 on the orders of Cromwell and woodland park.
- 2 St Alban's Church. Church dating from the 16th century, rebuilt in 1869–70.
- 1 Try Thai at the Bear, High Street, CH3 9PX, ☏ . A Thai restaurant.
There are two pubs in Tattenhall.
- 1 The Sportsmans Arms, 93 Burwardsley Rd, CH3 9PR, ☏ . M-F: 3PM-11PM, Sa: noon-midnight, Su: noon-11PM.
- 2 The Letters Inn, High St, CH3 9PX, ☏ . M-Th: noon-11:30PM, F: noon-1AM, Sa: noon-12:30AM, Su: noon-11PM.
|Routes through Tattenhall|
|Chester ←||NW SE||→ Whitchurch → Telford|