Europe > Britain and Ireland > United Kingdom > England > North West England > Cheshire > Ellesmere PortJump to navigation Jump to search
Ellesmere Port is in West Cheshire. Surrounding villages include Willaston, Neston, Parkgate, and Hooton.
- 1 Neston train station, CH64 9SR. Neston station is the last English station on the borderlands line
- Overpool train station.
- Capenhurst station.
- Bache station.
- 1 Ellesmere Port Boat Museum (National Waterways Museum). archives focus on the Britain's navigable inland waterways, including its rivers and canals, and include canal boats, traditional clothing, painted canal decorative ware and tools
- 2 Hadlow Road Station, Hadlow Road, Willaston, (about 30 minutes walk from Hooton station on the Wirral railway line, towards Neston). free.
- Wirral way.
- 1 The Chimneys, Hooton Green, Hooton, CH66 5ND, ☏ .
- Cheshire Yeoman.
- The Pollard.
- The Nag's Head.
- Miller and Carter.
- 2 The Galley Restaurant, 1 S Pier Rd, ☏ .
- The White Lion Inn.
- The White Swan.
- The Sutton.
- Travellers Rest, 14 Ledsham Road, Ellesmere Port, Cheshire CH66 4QQ.
- The Rake.
- Old Wirral Hundred.
- 1 [dead link] The Chimneys, Hooton Green, Hooton. CH66 5ND, ☏ .
- The Burleydam, Chester Rd, Childer Thornton, Ellesmere Port, CH66.
- Nag's Head, Hooton Road, Willaston CH64 1SJ, ☏ .
- Tudor Rose.
- 1 Holiday Inn Ellesmere Port, Centre Island, Waterways, Lower Mersey St., ☏ . Good hotel in excellent location.
- The Woodcote, 3 Hooton Road, Hooton. CH66 1QU, ☏ .
|Routes through Ellesmere Port|
|Liverpool ← Bromborough ←||N S||→ Chester → Wrexham|
|Llandudno ← Deeside ←||W E||→ Runcorn → Manchester|
|Birkenhead ← Bromborough ←||NW SE||→ Chester|