Jump to navigation Jump to search
Deeside (Welsh: Glannau Dyfrdwy) is in Flintshire.
Deeside conurbation of towns and villages including Connah's Quay, Shotton, Queensferry, Aston, Garden City, Sealand, Broughton, Bretton, Hawarden, Ewloe, Mancot, Pentre, Saltney and Sandycroft.
- 1 Shotton railway station. is on the Borderlands Line Bidston, Wirral - Wrexham and the North Wales Coast Line Crewe - Holyhead
- 2 Hawarden Bridge railway station, Dee Marsh Junction, Hawarden Bridge. CH5 1PY.
- 3 Hawarden railway station, The Highway, Hawarden. CH5 1PY.
- 1 Jubilee Bridge (Queensferry) (Blue Bridge), Queensferry.
- 2 Flintshire Bridge. 294 metre long cable-stayed bridge spanning the Dee Estuary
- Wales Coast Path. start east of the town of Queensferry along the northern side of the Dee river on the Wales/England border.
- 1 Apex Karting, The Circuit, 26 Babbage Road, Engineer Park, Sandycroft. CH5 2QD, ☏ . Go karting circuit. £20+.
- 2 Deeside Leisure Centre, Chester Road West, Queensferry. CH5 1SA, ☏ . Ice skating and a skate park. £5+.
- 1 Holiday Inn (A55 Chester West), Westbound, A55, ☏ .
- 2 Village Hotel Club St David's Park, St Davids Park Interchange, Ewloe, Deeside, ☏ .
|Routes through Deeside|
|merges with ←||W E||→ Ellesmere Port → Liverpool/Manchester|
|Llandudno ← Flint ←||NW E||→ Chester ( Wrexham)|