Jump to navigation Jump to search
Mold (Welsh: Yr Wyddgrug) is a town in Flintshire.
Mold is 25 miles (40 km) east of Chester and 7 miles south-west of Deeside and the A55 North Wales Expressway.
Closest rail station is Buckley.
Arriva buses has services from Chester.
- 1 Moel Famau. High hill with tower build in 1810. Surrounding area has a number of iron age forts and is a great area to walk.
- 1 Clwyd Theatr Cymru, Raikes Lane, ☏ +44 1352 701521.
- Mold food and drink festival: September.
- Mold Farmers' Market: Every first and third Saturday of the month.
- 1 The Fat Boar (Boars Head Inn), 17 Chester St, ☏ +44 1352 759890.
- 1 [dead link] Tower, Nercwys, ☏ +44 1352 700220. fortified border house
- 2 Beaufort Park Hotel, Mold Rd, Buckley, ☏ +44 1352 758646.
- 3 Druid Inn, Ruthin Rd, Llanferres CH7 5SN, ☏ +44 1352 810225. Cosy pub with rooms near Offa's Dyke Path. B&B double £85.