Jump to navigation Jump to search
Mold (Welsh: Yr Wyddgrug) is a town in Flintshire.
Closest rail station is Buckley.
Arriva buses has services from Chester.
- 1 Moel Famau. High hill with tower build in 1810. Surrounding area has a number of iron age forts and is a great area to walk.
- Mold food and drink festival: 19–20 September 2020.
- Mold Farmers' Market: Every first and third Saturday of the month.
- 1 [dead link] Tower, Nercwys, ☏ . fortified border house
- 2 Beaufort Park Hotel, Mold Rd, Buckley, ☏ .
- 3 Druid Inn, Ruthin Rd, Llanferres CH7 5SN, ☏ . Cosy pub with rooms near Offa's Dyke Path. B&B double £85.