Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Raye Theater, ☏ . A restored 1940s movie theater which shows first-run movies.
- Medina County Museum, 2202 18th St. A one-block complex of exhibits on local history, including a 1942 barracks from Hondo Air Base.
- 777 Exotic Game Ranch, Private Rd. 5327 (off County Road 531 just west of town), ☏ . This 15,000 acre hunting ranch has 55 species of exotic wild game from four continents. Safari-style hunts are available by reservation. The ranch also offers accommodation at its lodge.
- South Texas Maize, ☏ . Get lost in a massive labyrinth cut into a tall cornfield. Kid's play area and concession stand are also on the premises.
- Sherry's Arts & Crafts, 202 18th St E # 11, ☏ .
- Billy Bob's Backyard BarBQ, 1905 19th St, ☏ .
- Golden Dragon Chinese Restaurant, 1219 19th St, ☏ .
- El Restaurante Azteca, 1708 Avenue K, ☏ . Cheap but good Mexican food.
- Pearl Bar, 1702 Avenue O, ☏ .
- Hondo Executive Inn, 102 19th St, ☏ .
- Hondo Motel, 102 19th St, ☏ .
|Routes through Hondo|
|Del Rio ← Sabinal ←||W E||→ Castroville → San Antonio|
|Kerrville ← Bandera ←||N S||→ Jct N S → Jourdanton|