Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Hill Country State Natural Area, 10600 Bandera Creek Rd, ☏ . 5,400 acres which was once part of the Merrick Bar-O Ranch. Great opportunities for horse riding and camping.
Bandera's Main Street has dozens of antique and gift shops.
- OST Restaurant, 305 Main St, ☏ . A lunch favorite with the locals, this joint has an interesting decor, with wagon wheel chandeliers and barstools made from saddles. The menu has a lot of well-made Tex-Mex standards.
- Texarita's Mesquite Grill and Steak House, 703 Main St (in Old Texas Square), ☏ .
- Running-R Guest Ranch, ☏ . Dude ranch with lodging, horseback riding, roping, and hiking.
- River Front Motel, 1103 Maple St, ☏ . Variety of cabins with one to three bed cabins available. Each contains small kitchen facilities, TV etc. prices start from $70 per night
|Routes through Bandera|
|Jct W E ← Kerrville ←||N S||→ San Antonio → Jct N S|
|Ends at ← Kerrville ←||N S||→ Hondo → Jourdanton|