Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hongseong County (홍성군) is in South Chungcheong.
The city of Hongseong has many districts, including Gwangcheon [dead link].
- Toast Shop, Gwangcheon. The only non Korean food to be found in Gwangcheon. They sell toasted sandwiches, with coffee and juice. Very tasty and also cheap.
- Lee Kyun Kyu, Gwangcheon. All the regular gimbap options, with friendly service. The wang dongkasu (pork fillet) is recommended.
- Kimbobnara, Gwangcheon. Another excellent restaurant, with friendly service from Mrs Kim. If you're sick of kimchi, try the sundubu jiggae (tofu and seafood stew) or yuk ae jeng (egg and meat stew, spicy).
- Audition, Gwangcheon. A decent option for a quiet drink. They like you to buy a side order to go with your drinks, but it's not compulsory.
- Ivory, Gwangcheon. Similar type of establishment to Audition, but a side dish is mandatory here.
- Opera love motel, Gwangcheon. Pretty much the only option in town. It's right next to the train station. Cheap and comfortable.