Jump to navigation Jump to search
South Chungcheong (충청 남도, 忠清南道 Chungcheongnam-do) is a province of South Korea.
- 1 Asan - Korea's oldest hot spring resort
- 2 Boryeong - known for its mud, and since 1997, Korea's mud festival
- 3 Buyeo - one of the ancient capitals of the Baekje Dynasty
- 4 Cheonan - site of the Independence Hall, South Korea's largest museum
- 5 Daejeon - one of Korea's fastest growing cities, engulfing the hot-spring town of Yuseong
- 6 Gongju - small mountain city backing onto a national park, original capital of the Baekje Dynasty
- 7 Nonsan
- 8 Seosan
- 9 Sejong City - South Korea's new administrative city
- 1 Hongseong county
- 2 Wolmyeongdong
South Chungcheong is one of the richest provinces in South Korea, situated directly south of the capital Seoul on the Yellow Sea.