Huntley is a city in Montana about 11 miles east of Billings, off Interstate 94. The Yellowstone River separates Huntley on the east side and Shepherd on the west side. Local bed and breakfast locations are appearing in this eastern suburb of Billings, Montana's largest city, for increased tourism and outdoor adventure.
People drive into Huntley and come from Billings which is about 15 miles east (25 km) on either highway 312 or Interstate 94.
For viewing other things in the Huntley Project area, visit a new website promoting the towns that make up the Huntley Project area with events, attractions, news and more at Huntley Project
Huntley Project Museum-
- Western Romance Company - Local western tourism company
- Whoopah Ride-Will pick up tourists while on the way to Pompey's Pillar Rock. Call +1 406-348-2048 for reservation.
Huntley Express Way Store and Gas Station Huntley Floral services
Eat and drink
- Bluecat Bar
- Pryor Creek Saloon
- Chuckwagon Meals-Catered cowboy food and meals for large groups.
Local Bed and Breakfast
- Pryor Creek Golf Course: 27-hole golf course
- Barkemeyer Park: 4-acre park on main street
|Routes through Huntley|
|END ← Billings ←||W E||→ Forsyth → Miles City|