Illah Bunu is in Kogi State.
Illah Bunu is a town in Kogi State in North Central Nigeria. It is about 45 minutes drive from Kabba town in Kogi State.
- 1 Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport (ABV IATA). International flights to Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport are offered by several airlines, notably, Lufthansa, KLM, and British Airways. If arriving from the US, Delta Air Lines has a direct flight from New York JFK. Many visitors fly through connecting flights from Lagos.
You can travel to Illah Bunu by bus from major cities like Abuja, Lagos, Benin, Kano and Port Harcourt. Transportation companies (s) such as ABC Transport (with air-conditioned luxurious bus rides), God is Good Motors (GIGM), Big Joe Motors, Chisco Transport (CTN) and Young Shall Grow, etc, all provide transport services from other parts of the country to Kogi State.
- 2 Itakpe Train Station Nigeria Railway Corporation has completed an inter-city line between Kogi, Abuja and Kaduna, where you can connect with the rest of the Nigerian rail system. Trains arrive and depart from Itakpe. The train service offers three types of such as Economy, First Class and Sleeper. The schedules and current fairs can be found on the Nigeria Railway Corporation website.
From Itakpe train station one can easily get a taxi/bus to Illah Bunu.
- Mama T. Rendezvous Food Centre, 261103, Aiyetoro. Dine-in and takeaway services are available.
- Pioneer Hotel, Olorunsogo Street, Aiyetoro Gbede (261103).
- Otis Hotel, 261103, Aiyetoro Gbede.
- Charvid Hotel, 15 Ayetoro Gbede. Check-in: 8:00 AM, check-out: 12:00 Noon.