Jagna is a small (32,600 in the 2010 census) port town on the south coast of Bohol. It is to the east of Tagbilaran, which is the provincial capital and has the main seaport and only airport of the province.
Jagna is just a small town with a ferry port.
Bus & Minivan
- many buses and Minivans to/from Tagbilaran two hours (60 km).
- there are also buses and Minivans going to Ubay. port for Leyte.
- Jagna to Balbagon port on Camiguin. Super Shuttle Ferry. mon/wed/fri. 1pm. (four hours). ₱425.
- Jagna to Nasipit port 27 km from Butuan . Cokaliong Shipping lines . Sunday 12 midnight (six hours).
- Jagna to Cagayan de Oro with Cokaliong Shipping Lines Sunday 12 am. (5 hours 30 mins) from ₱610
- Jagna to Cagayan de Oro on Mindanao Lite Shipping Daily 10am.
- Jagna to Nasipit port 27 km from Butuan Lite Shipping Daily 10am.
- Jagna to Balbagon Port Camiguin FASTCAT . ₱425 2 hours 45 mins.
small town can walk.
- get a ferry or bus out of town.
- Metro Bank, National Highway. 24 hour atm.. has a master card / visa card atm.
- Idea Pension House., ☏ . Check-out: 12 noon. fan single/double room with own bathroom. from 450.
- Jagna Lodge.
- D Q Lodge.