Trains from major destinations come to the Vilnius Railway Station which links Moscow to Warsaw or Berlin.
Jonava has a bus station that you can reach from Kaunas, Vilnius, Alytus, etc.
The bus ticket for one trip costs about 1.20 Lt. You may also catch a private bus, it is actually a bit faster. There is a 50% discount for the tickets for students and elderly people. If you need get there fast, you may catch a taxi, which may cost 4-5 litas. A regular cab may cost about 4-10 litas.
- The old town. Some buildings built in 18th-19th centuries.
- (St. James church). The church of Jonava built in 1793.
- Concert Hall. The concert hall is in Jonava culture center.
- Armos Baras, Taikos g. 12.
- Banga, Kosmonautų g. 1.
- Geltonas Baras, J. Basanavičiaus g. 6.
- , Kauno g. 17.
- Makaro Smukle, Turgaus g. 3A.
- Nijole, Vytauto g. 11.
- Pavesis, Plento g. 13.
- Rambynas, Žeimių g. 36.
- Ūzesys, Žeimių g. 19.
- Banga. Nightclub.