Located at the south coast of the Dominican Republic and in a distance of 60km from the capital Santo Domingo and 30km from the International Airport of "Las Americas" (SDQ). Juan Dolio and the new part of Juan Dolio, named "Villas del Mar" are the biggest touristic centers on the south coast.
The area is experiencing an enormous building boom at the moment and is converted from an all inclusive hotel area to a luxury apartment resort with caribbean beaches, yacht harbours, golf courses, and all one would expect.
- Airport of Santo Domingo (SDQ)
- Airport of La Romana (LAR)
- Motoconcho (Motorcycle Taxi)
- The beaches are beautiful and protected by coral reefs.
- San Pedro de Macoris
- The Metro Golf & Country Club offers a world class 18 hole Golf Course, designed by Mr. Ankrom . Here you also may find an international Golf School with very well qualified teachers.
- Horseback Riding
At EL SUENO It's a great pizza place
- El Puerco Rosado. Good food on the beach.
Aqua Sorrentina distributed by Aqua Napoli. Natural water from the hills of Hato Mayor. Pure and refreshing
- Guesthouse Holland, Residencial Marie Michel # 104, Juan Dolio, ☎ . This is a room with kitchen, bathroom in a great location and very affordable.