Kemble is in the Cotswolds.
Kemble is a small village 6 miles outside Cirencester in the south Cotswold countryside. It has a train station making it a good place to access Cirencester.
Small enough to walk around. Taxi or bus can take you into Cirencester.
- Kemble Train Station. is very picturesque, and frequently wins national awards for its traditional look.
- Kemble Parish Church. dates back to 1250.
Kemble is the home of Cotswold Airport . There are no scheduled flights, and the facility is mostly used for flight training, plane storage and aviation events. (This used to be RAF Kemble and was home to the Red Arrows team for a long time)
- Cotswold Gliding Club (is in nearby Aston Down).
- The Tavern (next to the train station), ☎ . pub
- Cirencester is the nearest destination with sights to see