- 1 Kettle Falls Information Center.
Kettle Falls is located at the junctions of US Highway 395, State Highway 20, and State Highway 25, about 80 mi (130 km) northwest of Spokane and 41 mi (66 km) south of the Canadian border.
The main attraction is Kettle Falls is the Lake Roosevelt National Recreation Area, located along the northern portion of the 130-mile-long (210 km) recreation area. Note the actual Kettle Falls were submerged with the creation of Lake Roosevelt. Other local attractions are:
- Columbia View Orchard, 1280 Peachcrest Road, ☏ .
- China Bend Winery, 3751 Vineyard Way, ☏ .
- Kettle Falls Historical Center, St. Paul Mission Road, ☏ .
- The Old Apple Warehouse, 130 East 3rd Avenue, ☏ . An Antique and Collectibles shop, the oldest and most unique sight in Kettle Falls.
- 1 Meyers Fall Market, ☏ . Local produce
- 1 Kettle Falls Inn, 205 East 3rd Avenue, ☏ . Hotel/Motel
- Grandview Inn & RV Park, 978 Hwy 395 North, ☏ . Hotel/Motel/RV Park
- Lake Roosevelt Vacation Houseboats, W 4105 Williams Street, ☏ . Houseboats
- Kettle Falls Campground, 1368 Kettle Park Road (5 miles southwest of Kettle Falls). Campground
- North Lake RV Park & Campground, 20 Roosevelt Road (9 miles northeast of Kettle Falls on US 395.), ☏ . Cabins/RV Park/Campground
- Riverwood Bed & Breakfast, 7 Riverwood Circle E (4 miles west of Kettle Falls.), ☏ . Bed & Breakfast
- Bull Hill Guest Ranch, 3738 Bull Hill Road (About 30 miles north of Kettle Falls.), toll-free: . Guest Ranch
- 2 Kettle Falls Public Library.
- Colville − 9 mi (14 km) east of Kettle Falls along US 395 / WA 20.
|Routes through Kettle Falls|
|Grand Forks via ← Christina Lake ← becomes ← ←||N S||→ Colville → Spokane|
|Omak ← Republic ←||W E||→ Colville → Newport|
|Castlegar ← Rossland ← becomes ← ←||N S||→ Davenport → END|