North America > United States of America > Pacific Northwest > Washington (state) > North Cascades > OmakJump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Omak Airport (OMK IATA) (4 miles north of the city), ☏ . a general airport which provides charter flights.
- 1 Omak Lake, Southeast of town. A public beach is located at the north end of the lake, along with boat access.
- Okanogan Valley Golf Club, 105 Danker Cutoff Rd., ☏ , fax: , ✉ email@example.com. March–October. $15/23 (9/18 holes).
- 12 Tribes Resort Casino, 28968 Highway 97, toll-free: .
- Omache Shopping Center.
- The Breadline Cafe, 102 Ash St, ☏ . Tu-Sa 11AM-9PM.
- The Courtyard Downtown, 28 N. Main, ☏ . 9AM-6PM. Has internet access.
- El Portal, 711 Omache Dr, ☏ .
- Hometown Pizza, 738 Riverside (next to the bowling alley), ☏ . M-Sa 11AM-9PM.
- Koala Street Grill & Neighborhood Bar, Hwy. 97 (next to Omak Inn), ☏ . Daily 6AM-9:30PM.
- Magoo's Restaurant, 24 N. Main, ☏ . Daily 6AM-3PM.
- Rancho Chico Mexican Restaurant, 22 N. Main, ☏ . Daily.
- Tequila's Mexican Restaurant, Okoma Dr, ☏ .
- Best Western Peppertree Inn, 820 Koala Dr, toll-free: , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Free Wi-Fi
- Motel Nicholas, 527 E Grape St, ☏ .
- Omak Inn, 912 Koala Ave, ☏ , toll-free: , ✉ email@example.com.
- Stampede Motel, 215 W 4th St, ☏ .
- Royal Motel, 514 Riverside Dr, ☏ .
- Rodeway Inn & Suites, 122 N Main St, ☏ .
- Colville Indian Reservation
- St Mary's Mission, on the Colville Indian Reservation
- Conconully State Park, 22 miles north of Omak
- Loup Loup - ski resort located midway between Twisp and Omak on Hwy 20
|Routes through Omak|
|Oroville ← Tonasket ←||N S||→ Okanogan → Wenatchee|
|North Cascades N.P. ← Okanogan ←||W E||→ Tonasket → Newport|
|END ←||N S||→ Grand Coulee → Coulee City|