Khairpur is a city in Sindh and capital of the Khairpur District.
Sukkur Airport is a domestic airport situated approximately 32km from the city of Sukkur.
Sukkur Airport ranks as the second main operational airport in Sindh, after Jinnah International Airport in Karachi. PIA operates direct flights from Karachi, Islamabad and Lahore while Shaheen Air operates flights from Islamabad.
Khairpur is served by Khairpur railway station as well nearby Sukkur & Rohri railway station and has railway connections with almost all the major Pakistani cities and towns.
- 1 Khairpur railway station.
Khairpur is situated on National Highway N-5, which originates from Torkham (Pakistan-Afghanistan border) and runs via Peshawar, Islamabad, Lahore, Multan, and Hyderabad on its way to Karachi.
Buses such as Daewoo, Blue Lines and now a days Hi-ace van are easily available from all major cities for Khairpur.
- 1 Faiz Mahal. Built by Mir Sohrab Khan in 1798 as the principal building serving as the sovereign's court for the royal palace complex of Talpur monarchs of the Khairpur dynasty.
- Tomb of Sachal Sarmast, Daraza Sharif village (50 km from Khairpur). is a beautiful shrine and the resting place of the sufi poet and great master of Islamic learning Sachal Sarmast, who lived a humble, ascetic life, preferring solitude and composed poetry in Sindhi, Seraiki, Persian and Urdu. Sachal Sarmast's Urs is celebrated on 14th of Ramzan (9th month of Islamic lunar calendar).
- Kot Diji (25km away). An Indus Valley Civilization town, dating back to 2500–3500 BCE, is regarded as one of the world's most important archaeological sites, dating back to 3000 BC, older than Moen-jo-daro and Harappa. Excavations made in 1955 unearthed an astoundingly well-organized city with a citadel that testifies to its being the finest fortified town in South Asian subcontinent.
- 1 Mehrano Wildlife Sanctuary. Home to approximately 4,000 big game animals, including blackbuck, Indian gazelle, hog deer, wild boar. Additionally the forest lake boasts resident and migratory birds from Siberia and Europe. There is a reserved place for tourists to see wild boars
- [dead link] Hyder mall And shoping Center (Mall shop), Old national highway Karachi road Khairpur mirs (Go by bike or car), ☏ , firstname.lastname@example.org.