Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Khairpur
- 2 Larkana
- 3 Ranipur
- 4 Sukkur
- 5 Sehwan
- 6 Nawabshah
- 7 Shikarpur (Sindh)
- Darya Khan Marree
- 1 Mohenjo-daro — an ancient city not to be missed by history buffs
- Gorakh Hill — coolest place in Sindh, ideal for tourists and nature-lovers
- Kotdiji Fort - Historical place near Khairpur city
- Mehrano Wildlife Sanctuary - Near Kotdiji.
- Faiz Mahal -in Khairpur district city, a symbol of love, built by Talpur Mir for his beloved Baali Beghum.
- Saadh Belo - On the bank of river Indus.
- Lab-e-Mehran - In Sukkur
- Gorakh Hill (94 km north west of Dadu city). An under-development hill station on one of the highest plateaus of Sindh, at an elevation of 5,688 ft in the Kirthar Mountains Range. Due to the surroundings, it's a unique adventure point for nature lovers.