Nawabshah is a major city of Sindh situated in Northern Sindh.
Nawabshah is served by Nawabshah railway station and has railway connections with almost all the major Pakistani cities and towns. Many of the trains both air-conditioned and non air-conditioned travelling between Southern city of Karachi and Punjab make brief stop at Nawabshah railway station. Tezgam or Shalimar Express are best preferred for travellers from Karachi or Punjab; while Khyber Mail for travellers from the north-western city of Peshawar.
Sukkur Express is the only regional train of Sindh and is air-conditioned as well, and travels trough many major cities and towns of Sindh from south to north.
One can go to different parts of the city by self driven cars, private taxis as well rickshaws both shared motorcycle type rickshaws as well typical rickshaws. Within Nawabshah, rickshaws of both types provide cheap and quick transportation for going from one place to another or for city tour and are perfectly fine. Taxis are generally private cars and operated by taxi companies and can be easily hailed only from the taxi stands as distinguishing between a taxi and a private car may be difficult. You can ask at a hotels to arrange a taxi as well. These taxis are usually air-conditioned, modern and clean fleet which makes them the most comfortable, luxurious way to navigate around the city of Nawabshah especially in the blistering hot weather of Summer.
There are many basic restaurants scattered throughout the city of Nawabshah, mostly serving Pakistani food as well plenty of Bar B Q serving restaurants on the Sarkand Rd.
- Sukoon Restaurant, Court Rd, ☎ . 10:00 am - 12:00 pm. A cosy restaurant in city serve some excellent and delicious meals in air-conditioned lounge. Have Pakistani, Continental, Seafood, Chinese dishes in menu as well some Bar B Q and fast food along with fresh juices and plenty of deserts. Overall, a good place to dine in as well popular among locals.
- Royal Restaurant, Masjid Rd. Serve some excellent and delicious meals in air-conditioned lounge. Have Pakistani, Continental, Seafood, Chinese dishes in menu as well some Bar B Q and fast food along with fresh juices and plenty of deserts. Overall, a good place to dine in.
- Gym Khana Restaurant, ☎ . A fine dining place in city, serve some excellent food, both Pakistani and Chinese and well popular among locals.
- Shahbaz Guest House, Gol Chakra Bazaar, ☎ , , . A very basic lodging in centre of shopping area, with 30 rooms. All non-airconditioned. Rs 600 (double).
- Sindh Hotel, Gol Chakra Bazaar, ☎ . Another very basic lodging in centre of shopping area, with 18 rooms. All non-airconditioned. Rs 550 (double).
- Poeples Continental Hotel, Mohni Bazaar (Near District Council Rd), ☎ , . Have both air-conditioned and non air-conditioned rooms. attach baths, Free Wifi and have a good restaurant inside the hotel. Rs 2,500 (double airconditioned ).
- Sagar Hotel, Press Club Rd, ☎ , . Have both air-conditioned and non air-conditioned rooms. both Free wifi, attach baths, and a have a good restaurant inside the hotel. Rs 2,500 (double air-conditioned).
- Gym Khana Guest House, ☎ , , . Have twenty one air-conditioned rooms with a good restaurant inside the hotel building. Hotel provide free Wifi, and rooms are with attach baths. Overall, ideal for stay. Rs 3,500 (double air-conditioned).
- Al Karim Hotel, Katchery Rd,, ☎ , . A central airconditioned hotel in centre of the city with only air-conditioned rooms, some are simple, some cozy. Very idea for stay overnight and female friendly hotel. Have security guards and Free Wifi. Rs 2,500 (double).