Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Knivsta itself
- Alsike, a suburb of Uppsala.
While Knivsta contains a long heritage with national artifacts (known from the Beowulf poem), the town itself is a modern suburb of detached houses. Knivsta has a larger ratio of children, than any other Swedish municipality.
- 1 Stones of Mora (Mora stenar). A couple of monumental stones commemorating the election of kings during the Middle Ages, until monarchy became hereditary in the 16th century.
- 2 Broborg.
- 3 Alsike monestary (Alsike kloster).
- 1 Säbysjön. A lake known for its wildlife.
- 1 Train Station Brewery and Tap Room (Stationshuset Medlemspub), Stationsvägen 2. A membership pub in the old station. Serves both their own beers from Train Station Brewery as well as an excellent assortment of beers from Swedish microbreweries. Membership is required but can easily be bought at their website.
- 1 Krusenberg Manor (Krusenberg Herrgård), Krusenberg 436, ☏ .
- 2 Noors Palace (Noors Slott), Ledingevägen 93.
- 3 Nova Park Conference, Gredelbyvägen 138.
|Routes through Knivsta|
|Sundsvall ← Uppsala ←||N S||→ Arlanda Airport → Stockholm|