North America > United States of America > South (United States of America) > Georgia (state) > Plantation Midlands > Lake ParkJump to navigation Jump to search
Lake Park is a city in the southern portion of Lowndes County. It is the last city on Interstate 75 before you enter Florida.
- Winn-Dixie (grocery store), 1060 Lakes Blvd (Off of I-75 towards town (on the right)), ☏ . 7AM-10PM.
- Chick-fil-A, 1197 Lakes Blvd (Across from Winn-Dixie), ☏ . Closed on Su.
- Cowboys Firepit Grill & Bar, 1088 Lakes Blvd., ☏ . Su-Th 11AM - 9:30PM; F Sa 11AM - 10PM.
- The local area code is 229 and is not needed for local calls.
- Statenville, Georgia (about 15 minutes east)
- Valdosta, Georgia (about 20 minutes north)
- Jennings, Florida (About 10 minutes south)
- Madison, Florida (about 1/2 hour southwest)
|Routes through Lake Park|
|Macon ← Valdosta ←||N S||→ Lake City → Gainesville|
|Macon ← Valdosta ←||N S||→ Lake City → Tampa|