Most people drive. Bus service is provided by Marin Transit.
Beyond that, the SMART light rail system has plans to expand to Larkspur in 2018.
- Fourth of July Parade. Larkspur and Corte Madera have a shared Fourth of July parade every year. If the county fair in San Rafael is a bit much for you, join the festivities here instead!
Corte Madera's twin upscale shopping malls, The Village and Town Center, are popular spots for locals to shop and eat. Residents of nearby towns often drive over for specific purchases.
- 1 The Village, 1618 Redwood Hwy, Corte Madera, ☎ . Monday-Friday 10AM-8PM, Saturday 10AM-7PM, Sunday 11AM-6PM.
- 2 Town Center, 100 Corte Madera Town Center, Corte Madera, ☎ . Monday-Friday 10AM-8PM, Saturday 10AM-6PM, Sunday 11AM-6PM.
- Marin Joe's, 1585 Casa Buena Dr, Corte Madera, ☎ . A great Italian restaurant with gourmet sandwiches and a beautiful atmosphere which features a wine bar and a piano.
- The Melting Pot, 125 E Sir Francis Drake Blvd, Larkspur, ☎ . Fondue Restaurant
- Best Western Corte Madera Inn, 56 Madera Blvd, Corte Madera, ☎ , toll-free: , fax: .
- Courtyard San Francisco Larkspur Landing/Marin, 2500 Larkspur Landing Circle, Larkspur, ☎ , fax: .
|Routes through Larkspur and Corte Madera|
|Santa Rosa ← San Rafael ←||N S||→ Mill Valley → San Francisco|
|Corte Madera, California|