Jump to navigation Jump to search
Larkspur and Corte Madera are a pair of towns in Marin County in the San Francisco Bay Area of California.
Most people drive. Bus service is provided by Marin Transit.
Larkspur is the location of the 1 Larkspur Ferry Terminal, with Golden Gate Ferry service from San Francisco.
The SMART light rail system serves Larkspur from San Rafael, Novato, Petaluma, Cotati, Rohnert Park, and Santa Rosa. The Larkspur station is near the ferry terminal.
- Fourth of July Parade. Larkspur and Corte Madera have a shared Fourth of July parade every year. If the county fair in San Rafael is a bit much for you, join the festivities here instead!
Corte Madera's twin upscale shopping malls, The Village and Town Center, are popular spots for locals to shop and eat. Residents of nearby towns often drive over for specific purchases.
- 1 The Village, 1618 Redwood Hwy, Corte Madera, ☏ +1 415 924-8557. Monday-Friday 10AM-8PM, Saturday 10AM-7PM, Sunday 11AM-6PM.
- 2 Town Center, 100 Corte Madera Town Center, Corte Madera, ☏ +1 415 924-2961. Monday-Friday 10AM-8PM, Saturday 10AM-6PM, Sunday 11AM-6PM. Hosts a farmers' market on Wednesdays from noon–5PM.
- Marin Joe's, 1585 Casa Buena Dr, Corte Madera, ☏ +1-415-924-2081. A great Italian restaurant with gourmet sandwiches and a beautiful atmosphere which features a wine bar and a piano.
- The Melting Pot, 125 E Sir Francis Drake Blvd, Larkspur, ☏ +1-415-461-6358. Fondue Restaurant
- Best Western Corte Madera Inn, 56 Madera Blvd, Corte Madera, ☏ +1-415-924-1502, toll-free: +1-800-777-9670, fax: +1-415-924-5419.
- Courtyard San Francisco Larkspur Landing/Marin, 2500 Larkspur Landing Circle, Larkspur, ☏ +1-415-925-1800, fax: +1-415-925-1107.
- Mill Valley, gateway to Muir Woods and Mount Tamalpais
- San Rafael, the county seat
|Routes through Larkspur and Corte Madera|
|Santa Rosa ← San Rafael ←||N S||→ Mill Valley → San Francisco|
|Santa Rosa ← San Rafael ←||N S||→ END|
|Corte Madera, California|