Jump to navigation Jump to search
The A8 road connects Larne to Belfast. A more scenic alternative is the A2 Antrim Coast Road.
- 1 Chaine Memorial. cylindrical stone tower lighthouse with a conical roof, a memorial to James Chaine, a former Member of Parliament for Antrim, who died in 1885.
- 2 Carnfunnock Country Park. Walled garden, adventure playground, golf driving range and the Northern Ireland Maze
- 3 Olderfleet Castle. remains of 16th century tower house
- 4 Larne Museum and Arts Centre, 2 Victoria Rd, BT40 1RN, ☏ . M-F: 10AM-4:30PM, Sa-Su: Closed.
- 1 Carriages Bistro, 105 Main St, ☏ .
- 2 Chilitos Mexican Kitchen, Redlands Rd (Port of Larne Business Park), ☏ .
- 1 Derrin Guest House, 2 Princes Gardens, ☏ .
- 2 Ballygally Castle Hotel, Coast Rd, Ballygally, ☏ . the only 17th century building still used as a residence in Northern Ireland, and is reputed to be one of the most haunted places in all of Ulster
|Routes through Larne|
|END ←||W E||→ Cairnryan|
|END ←||N S||→ Newtownabbey → Belfast|