Ledgeview is a small town in Northeast Wisconsin.
Ledgeview was established in 1839 as the Town of De Pere, not to be confused with the nearby City of De Pere. The similarity of the two place's names posed a problem: the town requested that the city change its name, which was rebuffed. After a 1994 vote, the Town of De Pere was renamed Ledgeview
Most people enter the town by car.
- 1 Fonferek's Glen, 2825 Dutchman Rd., ☎ . Daily 8AM-8PM. 74-acre geological park featuring a 30-foot waterfall (visible a short distance from the parking lot), cliffs, and a stone archway. The park also includes 30 acres of farmland and native prairie.
- 2 Ledgeview Park, 2064 Dickinson Rd., ☎ . 66-acre park with a baseball diamond, lacrosse field, walking and bike trails, and wetland areas.
- 3 Olde School Square, 2200 Dickinson Rd..
- 4 Scray Hill Park, 1865 Scray Hill Rd., ☎ . A 28 acre park featuring dog walking and plenty of green space. Soccer, football fields, baseball diamonds, walking trails, concession stands, public parking, bathrooms, and a large playground.
- 1 Ledgeview Golf Course, 3149 Dickinson Road, ☎ , e-mail: SteveP@ledgeviewgolfcourse.com. 18-hole, par 72 golf course with rolling fairways, greens, acres of wildflowers and gardens, and a view of the city of Green Bay and the Fox River Valley.
Numerous cafes sell food, many keeping with the town's seaside theme.
- 1 Bleu Restaurant & Lounge, 2200 Dickinson Rd, ☎ , e-mail: email@example.com. Tu-Th 11AM-9PM, F-Sa 11AM–10PM. Crafted menu of food and drinks. Brian Neuens is the head chef. Small plates.
- 2 Graystone Ale House, 3711 Monroe Rd, ☎ . Daily 11AM-10PM. Offers gluten free food, pub fare and half pound Angus beef burgers.
- 1 Redwood Inn, 3230 Main St., ☎ . Sports bar serving a variety of foods.
- 2 21 Gun Roadhouse, 4344 Lime Kiln Rd., ☎ . M-Th 11AM-2AM, F-Sa 11AM-2:30AM. This is a nice place to relax and have some drinks. It does offer some food also. $11-30.
- Green Bay, hub city of the Fox River Valley and home of the NFL's Green Bay Packers
|Routes through Ledgeview|
|END ← Green Bay ←||N S||→ Denmark → Milwaukee|