Ledgeview was established in 1839 as the Town of De Pere, not to be confused with the nearby City of De Pere. The similarity of the two place's names posed a problem: the town requested that the city change its name, which was rebuffed. After a 1994 vote, the Town of De Pere was renamed Ledgeview
Most people enter the town by car.
- 1 Fonferek's Glen, 2825 Dutchman Rd., ☎ . Daily 8AM-8PM. 74-acre geological park featuring a 30-foot waterfall (visible a short distance from the parking lot), cliffs, and a stone archway. The park also includes 30 acres of farmland and native prairie.
- 2 Ledgeview Park, 2064 Dickinson Rd., ☎ . 66-acre park with a baseball diamond, lacrosse field, walking and bike trails, and wetland areas.
- 3 Olde School Square, 2200 Dickinson Rd..
- 4 Scray Hill Park, 1865 Scray Hill Rd., ☎ . A 28 acre park featuring dog walking and plenty of green space. Soccer, football fields, baseball diamonds, walking trails, concession stands, public parking, bathrooms, and a large playground.
- 1 Ledgeview Golf Course, 3149 Dickinson Road, ☎ , e-mail: SteveP@ledgeviewgolfcourse.com. 18-hole, par 72 golf course with rolling fairways, greens, acres of wildflowers and gardens, and a view of the city of Green Bay and the Fox River Valley.
Numerous cafes sell food, many keeping with the town's seaside theme.
- 1 Bleu Restaurant & Lounge, 2200 Dickinson Rd, ☎ , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Tu-Th 11AM-9PM, F-Sa 11AM–10PM. Crafted menu of food and drinks. Brian Neuens is the head chef. Small plates.
- 2 Graystone Ale House, 3711 Monroe Rd, ☎ . Daily 11AM-10PM. Offers gluten free food, pub fare and half pound Angus beef burgers.
- 1 Redwood Inn, 3230 Main St., ☎ . Sports bar serving a variety of foods.
- 2 21 Gun Roadhouse, 4344 Lime Kiln Rd., ☎ . M-Th 11AM-2AM, F-Sa 11AM-2:30AM. This is a nice place to relax and have some drinks. It does offer some food also. $11-30.
- Green Bay, hub city of the Fox River Valley and home of the NFL's Green Bay Packers
|Routes through Ledgeview|
|END ← Green Bay ←||N S||→ Denmark → Milwaukee|