Northeast Wisconsin is in Wisconsin.
- Door County - scenic peninsula on Lake Michigan
- Denmark (Wisconsin)
- Elkhart Lake
- Fish Creek
- Fond du Lac
- Green Bay
- Sturgeon Bay
- Two Rivers
There are two airports in Northeast Wisconsin that offer commercial airline flights.
- 1 Green Bay–Austin Straubel International Airport. (GRB IATA) Serves the Green Bay and Door County areas of Northeast Wisconsin. It has flights with American, Delta, and United to four major hubs in the Midwest.
- 2 Appleton International Airport. Terminal open 24/7; Airline counters and TSA Security typically opens at 4:00 each morning and closes after the last flight of the evening. (ATW IATA) Serves the Appleton and lower Green Bay areas as well as the rest of Northeast Wisconsin. It has flights with American, Delta, and United to four major hubs in the Midwest. Allegiant Air offers flights to Appleton from multiple destinations across the United States.
There are also public General Aviation airports in Manitowoc, Neenah, Fond du Lac, and Oshkosh that can be used if you chose to fly in with your own airplane.
There are multiple major highways that come into Northeastern Wisconsin...
- I-41 starts just north of Green Bay and runs through Appleton, Oshkosh, and Fond du Lac. It connects Northeast Wisconsin with Milwaukee and Illinois The US-41 runs along the I-41 it connects Northeast Wisconsin with upper Wisconsin and the upper peninsula of Michigan.
- I-43 also starts just north of Green Bay it runs along the Lake Michigan shore and also connects Northeast Wisconsin with Milwaukee.
- US-10 runs at the bottom of Appleton and connects it with Stevens Point and Manitowoc.
The EAA AirVenture in Oshkosh is a world class air show.
- 1 Fox River Mall, 4301 West Wisconsin Ave. Appleton, WI 54913, ☎ . M-Sa 10AM-9PM; Su 10AM-6PM. The primary shopping destination for visitors is the Fox River Mall, Wisconsin’s largest shopping mall with more than 180 retailers. The mall is located along the Interstate 41 corridor just west of Appleton, in Grand Chute. The Fox River Mall is anchored by Macy's, Sears, Target, JCPenney and the largest sporting goods store in Wisconsin, Scheel's All Sports. Many stores, restaurants, hotels and office buildings are located nearby.