This is a spread-out, suburban area.
Drive north from Mandaue taking one of the two main highways that connect Liloan with Mandaue; the Central Nautical Highway and the Cebu North Coast Road.
See Metro Cebu for general information about transport in the urban region.
- 1 Bagacay Point Lighthouse. Over 100 years old, overlooking the Mactan Channel.
- 2 San Fernando El Rey Parish Church. Built in 1847
- 1 Gaisano Grand Mall Liloan, Central Nautical Hwy.
- 1 Titay's, Central Nautical Hwy, Poblacion, ☏ . Bakery since 1907, famous ringlet cookies.
- 2 Aventino's Liloan, ☏ .
- 1 Ibabaw Mountain Resort, ☏ , .
- 2 Pangeas Beach Resort, Pagutlan Suso, ☏ .
- 3 Resort Cebu, ☏ .
- 4 Countess Pension House, Cebu South Road, ☏ .
|Routes through Liloan|
|Danao City ← Compostela ←||N S||→ Consolacion → Cebu City|
|End ←||N S||→ Mandaue → Talisay (Cebu)|