The town is on the main ring highway that runs round the island, between Cebu city and Talisay this is named Cebu South Road. The Cebu South Coast Road also connection the two urban areas, but closer to the coast.
MyBus have scheduled routes to Cebu.
The across-the-island highway (Wharf Road) to Toledo intersects the coastal highway at Talisay.
The port of Talisay has boats to and from Bohol.
See Metro Cebu for general information about transport in the urban region.
- 1 Crocolandia. Witness different sizes of crocodiles, snakes, deer and birds.
- 2 Camella Homes Church, Maghaway Rd, ☏ .
- 1 Gaisano Grand Fiesta Mall, South National Highway.
As well as a number of places in Gaisano Grand Fiesta Mall.
- 1 Celbyrne Pension Hauz, San Isidro Rd. (just off CSCR), ☏ .
- 2 Manora Apartment Talisay Cebu, Uldog Street, ☏ .
- 3 GV Hotel Talisay City, Natalio B. Bacalso South National Highway, ☏ .
|Routes through Talisay|
|Cebu City ←||N S||→ Minglanilla → Carcar|
|Liloan (Metro Cebu) ← Cebu City ←||N S||→ End|