Linkou has the highest growth rate of any district in New Taipei City.
The district is connected to the Taipei MRT network via:
- 1 Linkou metro station (林口站), 290 Bade Rd. The station is situated on the Taoyuan Airport MTR Line.
Linkou is served by the National Highway No. 1, as well as Provincial Highways No. 15 and No. 61. County routes 105, 106 and 108 also run through the district.
- 2 Xiafu Village Activity Center (下福里市民活動中心), ☏ (#608).
- 3 Hongfu Temple (洪福宮), ☏ .
- 4 Zulinshan Guanyin Temple (竹林山觀音寺), No. 325, Zhulin Road, ☏ . A large, ornate temple to the goddess of mercy, Guanyin.
Parks and nature
- 5 Linkou Community Sports Park (林口社區運動公園), No. 223, Section 1, Wenhuayi Road.
- 6 Zhulinshansi Park (竹林山寺公園), ☏ .
- 7 Linkou Canyon (林口大峽谷).
- 1 Miramar Golf Country Club (美麗華高爾夫鄉村俱樂部). 05:00-14:00.
- 2 Tong Hwa Golf & Country Club (東華高爾夫俱樂部), No. 99, Dunghua Rd, ☏ .
- 3 Linkou Golf Course (林口高爾夫球場), No. 50-1, Houhu Road, ☏ . 06:00-17:00.
Arts and culture
- 1 Linkou Wenhua Garden Night Market (林口文化花園夜市), ☏ . 17:00-00:00. A night market that operates on the streets behind the MRT station.