Jump to navigation Jump to search
Llantrisant is a small town in Glamorgan.
Probably best known as the location of the Royal Mint
- 1 Pontyclun railway station. On the South Wales Main Line and the Maesteg Line, providing connection from Cardiff
- 1 Llantrisant Castle. small ruins of castle
- 2 Llantrisant Church.
- 3 The Royal Mint Experience, Heol-Y-Sarn, ☏ . Interactive exhibition on the history of coins, factory tour and the inevitable gift shop and coffee shop
- 1 Talbot Green Shopping Park.
- 2 The Model House, 20 Swan St, ☏ . Art and craft gallery & gift shop on site of 18th-century workhouse
- 1 O'Sullivans Brasserie, 7 Swan St, ☏ .
- 2 The Castell Mynach, Groesfaen, Llantrisant Rd, Pontyclun, ☏ .
- 3 Fullbrook's Bistro, 28 Cowbridge Rd, Pontyclun, ☏ .
- 1 Premier Inn Llantrisant, Gwaun Elai, Magden Park.
- 2 Miskin Manor Hotel, Pendoylan Road, Groesfaen, Pontyclun, CF72 8ND, ☏ .