Jump to navigation Jump to search
With a population of less than 800, LW claims to be the smallest community in the UK with the status of a town. It was awarded the Calor Village of the Year title for 2009 on account of its strong community spirit.
- 1 Cambrian Woollen Mill. Build in 1852 one of the few remaining working woollen mills
- Man versus Horse race: 8 June 2019. (date needs updating)
- Bog snorkelling championships: 25 August 2019. (date needs updating)
- Mid Wales Beer Festival, Neuadd Arms Hotel. 15th - 24th November 2019.
- Aberystwyth - University town within a one hour drive.
- Swansea - Wales' maritime city is within a two hour drive - beaches and excellent leisure facilities and cultural events.
- Llandrindod Wells - a quaint spa town near LW.