Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Builth Road railway station. On the Heart of Wales Line from Craven Arms in Shropshire (where there are connections from Shrewsbury) to Llanelli
- 1 Builth Castle. The castle build by King Edward I, only the mound on which it stood, the ditches and embankments remain.
- Royal Welsh Show: 22–25 July 2019. One of the largest agricultural shows in Europe
- 1 The Lamb, Broad Street. Nic & Petra who have developed an excellent bar snack menu complemented by excellent real ales and a wide range of beers, lagers and cider many on hand pull and are all kept to a very high standard. Well worth a visit when you are in the area especially Welsh Show week and Motorcycle weekend when there is usually a real ale beer festival in the beer garden.
- 1 The Drawing Room Restaurant with Rooms, alongside the A470, north of Builth Wells, ☎ , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. beautiful five-star, two-rosette restaurant with rooms started life as a Georgian country residence built in 1725.
- 2 Carregywen Farmhouse, Rhosferig, Builth Wells. Self catering accommodation that sleeps up to 8 people a few miles outside the town centre.
- 3 Fforest Fields Caravan & Camping Park, Fforest Fields, Hundred House (Located a few miles from Builth Wells), ☎ , e-mail: email@example.com. David Bellamy Gold Award for their environmental conservation. £20 per caravan per night.