Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Old Swan. timber framed building dating back to the 1600s
- 2 Elan Valley Reservoirs. and the scenic Elan valley
Is a popular hiking and horse riding area.
- B4574 mountain road. Between Aberystwyth and Rhayader via Devil's Bridge is a great scenic drive.
- 1 Willow Globe Theatre. Shakespeare plays performed in a theatre formed from living willow trees woven together.
- Rhayader carnival 9 days in July.
The town has the highest concentration of pubs and drinking establishments, per capita, in the UK.