Europe > Britain and Ireland > United Kingdom > England > West Midlands (region) > Herefordshire > Leominster (England)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 tph heading northbound calling at Ludlow → Craven Arms → Church Stretton → Shrewsbury → Crewe → Wilmslow → Stockport and Manchester Piccadilly.
- Additionally some trains stop at Whitchurch and Nantwich as well.
- 1 tph heading southbound calling at Hereford → Abergavenny → Cwmbran → Newport → Cardiff Central → Bridgend → Port Talbot Parkway → Neath → Swansea → Llanelli → Pembrey → Burry Port → Carmarthen.
- 1 Mortimer's Cross Water Mill, Mortimers Cross, HR6 9PE (6 miles north west of Leominster), ☎ . adults £5.00, children £3.00, concessions £4.00.
- 2 Leominster Museum (Leominster Folk Museum), Etnam Street, HR6 8AL. Interesting museum of the local area, with a gallery dedicated to Leominster-born artist John Scarlett Davis. Free.
- 3 Grange Court, Pinsley Road, HR6 8NL, e-mail: email@example.com. Former market hall, built in 1633, and moved to its present location in 1859. Free.
- 4 Croft Castle and Parkland, Yarpole, HR6 9PW (About 8 miles north of Leominster), ☎ , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ludlow, a town to the north, in Shropshire
|Routes through Leominster|
|Rhahayder ← Kington ←||W E||→ Bromyard → Worcester|
|Shrewsbury ← Ludlow ←||N S||→ Hereford → Ross-on-Wye|