Ledbury lies between the Cotswolds and the Welsh Marches.
Directions from London Take M4 West. Exit M4 at junction 15 (Swindon). Follow A419/A417 to Cirencester and Gloucester (Dual Carriageway). Before Gloucester exit A417 onto M5 North (towards Birmingham) at junction 11A and continue as if from North or South.
Directions from North or South Exit M5 at junction 8 onto M50. Exit M50 at junction 2 Follow A417 to Ledbury.
- 2 Eastnor Castle, Eastnor, HR8 1RL, ☏ , fax: . (2009) 11.00am – 4.30pm (last admission 4.00pm. Easter Weekend Fri 10th, Sat 11th, Sun 12th & Bank Holiday Mon 13th April. May Bank Holiday Weekends Sun 3rd/Mon 4th & Sun 24th/Mon 25th May. Every Sunday from 7th June - 27th September. Sunday to Thursday from 20th July - 31st August. A fairy tale Georgian castle built between 1810 and 1824 from designs by Sir Robert Smirke.It sits within a 5,000 acre estate and is the family home for the Hervey-Bathursts who are the direct descendents of Earl Somers, the original owner. The castle sits in estate grounds of around 5000 acres and there are numerous walks as well as a deer park and an off-road driving circuit.
- 3 St John the Baptist's Church, Upper Rd, Eastnor, HR8 1RA, ☏ . Which was built in 1852 to a design by the architect Sir George Gilbert Scott.
- 4 Hellens Manor, Much Marcle HR8 2LY, ☏ . House May-Oct W Su 11:00-17:00. One of England's oldest dwellings, as Harold Godwinson owned it before he became king. Most of it is Tudor, Jacobean and Georgian. See the house by guided tour then stroll the gardens. Adult £10, child free.
- The Big Chill festival takes place in the grounds of Eastnor Castle in August.
- 1 Electromagnetic Field (EMF Camp): July – August 2022, Eastnor Castle Deer Park. Family friendly summer camp for technology enthusiasts, including seminars, workshops, and a variety of activities for all ages in technology related fields.
- 1 Talbot Hotel, 14 New St, HR8 2DX, ☏ .
- 2 The Feathers, 25 High Street, Ledbury HR8 1DS, ☏ . Wonderful Tudor timbered building - mind your head. Great comfort, style and cuisine. B&B double £100.
- 3 Eastnor Castle. Can be hired and there are luxury bedrooms and high quality cooking but this can only be done on a party basis and it is not a hotel. There is also a campsite for both tents and touring caravans at the castle.
|Routes through Ledbury|
|Hereford ← Trumpet ←||W E||→ merges with B4214|
|Kidderminster ← Worcester ←||N S||→ merges with|